Me

Me

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's been to long.

What a great last few weeks. Even in the midst of major change I can clearly see the Lord at work. I have been blessed with the joy of working with a team of amazing Christians seeking the Lords direction for our future. To see God's people working together for a common goal brings so much encouragement in a world filled with turmoil. I'm getting a weekend away with my family and a family that I have grown to love with all my heart. As I sit back a look at my life I can clearly see that my God is amazing and I am truly blessed. I can honestly say that I AM BLESSED.

Last night I had the joy of being involved in a house blessing for a man who has lost so much, but he has not lost his faith. As I heard him sharing with the group I was reminded of Job. He lost everything but praised Yahweh. Here is a man in my neighborhood who lost his house, memories, his health, and yet he is thankful to have a God who loves him. Talk about humbling. Whoever you are that is reading this remember that God loves you with every fiber of His being. He will hold you up, and He will never give up. Hebrews 13 "I will never leave you, I will never Forsake you."

Have an awesome weekend everyone. And to all my youth that have prom this weekend. Be safe, be wise, have a great time. And guys, show honor to your dates and protect their hearts and their reputations. Be a hero. Remember, "Chivalry is not dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment