Me

Me

Monday, March 9, 2009

The week begins

Well what a roller coaster weekend. Lots going on as we get ready for the adoption. I'm so excited that we are almost finished with all of this. I am so thankful that the Lord saw it in his perfect plan to make it so that we could adopt. I wouldn't trade any of my kids for a hundred biological ones.

Tomorrow I begin my FEMA/UMCOR Training class. I'm really excited that Julie Walters and I will be taking the class together. It's funny it is kind of like being a foster parent even before we were certified we had two kids. And even before I finish the class I have to cases already. Boy do we have our work cut out for us. One of my cases continues to go through struggle after struggle after struggle. My heart just breaks for these dear people. Hopefully, we will be able to offer some help and encouragement.

Well, off to make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment