Me

Me

Saturday, March 14, 2009

What a week.

This week has been a wild one. I felt that God wanted me to take on case managing for flood victims around our church. The training was intense and overwhelming I don't think I absorbed that much info since college. And that was a long time ago. But, after training I got my first two official clients and it has been really cool how God has used this as an opportunity to share about Christ, hope, and Valley View's love for it's neighbors. I was so thankful for our men and youth that volunteered their Saturday to serve the Johnsons by installing drywall in their basement. What awesome servants of God we have in our little church. Tomorrow is a big day to. I'm so excited about finding out where God wants us to go as a church and me as a pastor. I have grown so much over the last 8 years and I'm looking excitedly to the years ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment